Thursday, November 13, 2008

eBay can't read emails!

Yesterday I wanted to know why ebay wouldn't let their iphone app be downloaded in the brazilian iphone app store, so I sent them the following message:

I buy a lot on eBay and I own an iPhone. It says the ebay app isn't available at the brazilian app store. Aham... why?

After sending it, a survey popped up. I answered it saying mostly that I felt they'd never read my email. I was expecting some kind of answer saying they were sorry and they couldn't do anything about it, but check out what I found in my inbox the next morning:

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to the iPhone you bought on eBay.

I am sorry for any additional delay in getting this resolved for you,
but before we can diagnose this problem, I need the item number. I
appreciate your patience in sending the number to us. The more
information I can get from you, the easier it will be to solve this
issue to your satisfaction.
I hope they won't read the survey results with the same special attention my email got.