Sunday, March 11, 2007

MX5000 x Blackjack Bluetooth Activesync

After having the hell of a time getting my blackjack to connect to a 1800MHz network (more info here) it is finally fully operational. My next goal was to sync it through bluetooth. I searched for the phone, found it, paired it AND synced it. I tried to sync it again, but it said the port was in use. I restarted the computer and to my surprise my keyboard and my mouse went offline. After a minute or two my keyboard re-established the bluetooth connection, but my mouse refused to do it. I had to use my keyboard to reach the connection utlity and then re-pair my mouse. I'll blame this one on widcomm, but I'll also add that 2-3 days ago my bluetooth mouse started to randomly choose where it wanted to move as I moved it. After a hard punch it pulled itself back together and resumed normal functionality.
Post a Comment